Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153

*Position:    Oracle DBALocation:   Scottsdale, AZDuration:   12+ Months*

*Rate:- $45/hr*

*Required:- A strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS concepts and
fundamentals. 5 years of hands-on experience as an Oracle Database
Administrator, working directly with Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g Experience with
IBM AIX, Linux, SUN Solaris UNIX operating systems.Hands-on experience as
an oracle DBA, working with Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g. *
Need to apply PSU patches to various versions of oracle databases – rolling
for RAC systems Upgrades of databases to 11gR2 – Rolling upgrades for RAC
environment is a plus Proven ability in UNIX shell scripting and PL/SQL
coding.
Experience with ASM and GRID Infrastructure installation.
Experience with Golden Gate implementation and troubleshooting Install,
configure and troubleshooting experience on multi node RAC systems Upgrade
& Migration of large databases across data center Identify performance
bottlenecks and propose solutions Experience in setting up Disaster
Recovery sites Experience in Disaster Recovery activities

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794