Hi Folks*,*

 *Greetings of the Day!!!! *

 This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
bijender.ku...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 408-600-2648.

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under:*

 *Title: Hyperion Essbase Technical Architect*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*
Provide Hyperion Essbase Architectural development in support of the
project focused on rewriting P & L reports for the middle office (market
control group and middle office group) and managerial teams.
Create the base dimensions
Create calculations
Create data integration’s to load trade data to your Essbase application(s)
using Essbase Load Rules
Assist with loading the security assignments for up to (25) users

*Rewriting of existing reports to new platform requires expertise in:*
Essbase and Essbase Studio – must – expert
SQL Server – must - expert
Tidal scheduler - desirable
The candidate requires a strong knowledge of General Ledger Accounting and
of Financial Instruments, as well as the ability to work with other IT team
members in order to resolve issues.
*Responsibilities:*
Develop Essbase applications with complex MDX calculations, and develop
reports in Hyperion Financial Reporting studio – 90%
Support other team members in rewriting reports, as needed – 5%
Support the testing and validation of reports – 4%
Support the production implementation of the new reporting system – 1%
The candidate must have strong experience in IT and Finance, database
structure and processing, queries and SQL and ETL. Individual will have
8-10+ years of experience