*Kindly share your resume* at *piy...@dyssinc.com <kris...@dyssinc.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I have a position for* Process Validation Engineer *in * Sarasota, FL. *Kindly
let me know If you are interested for below mention job description.

*Job Title: Process Validation Engineer - Manufacturing Execution - Medical
Devices*

*Location: Sarasota, FL*

*Duration: 6 Months+ contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

Required skills:

Process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) for assembly (secondary processes)

Process capability (Mandatory)

Medical Devices industry Experience

Minitab

Job description:

• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent - B.E / B.Tech / B.S / M.E
/ M.Tech / M.S

• Experience in secondary processes - (plating, polishing)

• Experience in process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)

• Experience in Protocol development / Report writing

• Experience in carrying out Process capability studies

• Proficient with statistical techniques / analysis

• Experience in using Minitab

• Knowledge on Metal injection Molding / Ceramic molding is added advantage

• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

• Proven record of interpersonal skills to handle client, Result oriented
and self-driven.

Regards..

Piyush Maheshwari|*Dynamic Software Services, Inc.*
766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109
Office: 415-259-4016| Fax: 415-520-5447 | www.dyssinc.com
piy...@dyssinc.com | G Talk: piyush61284