*Hello,*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at
*<s...@aquratesolutions.com>
rchau...@aquratesolutions.com <aan...@aquratesolutions.com>
*/samar.recruite...@gmail.com....*

*Position: .Net Developer*

*Location: Rolling Meadow, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Job Description:*

*SKILLS*

·         .NET C#

·         WPF (MVVM)

·         XML / XSLT

·         Object Oriented Design Patterns (GoF)

·         Castle Windsor IoC

·         NHibernate ORM

·         NUnit

·         SQL Server / T-SQL Programming

·         Web Services

·         SOAP

·         Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills

·         Web Development skills a plus

·         ASP.NET , HTML, Javascript, CSS, jQuery, Knockout.js,
ASP.NETMVC, XML, JSON

The ideal candidate should possess knowledge and understanding of the
interworking of a small to medium sized I.T. department. 5 to 10 years of
hands on experience in .NET web development, SQL and Oracle is required.
Individuals must be able to take direction from senior members and perform
well in a team environment as well as on their own. A strong level of
expertise must exist in the following areas:

*.Net Development –*      Must currently be using AJAX, C#,
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
Dev Express, and .Net 4.0 Framework within Visual Studio 2010 and be able
to participate at all levels of development life cycle. Also, be able to
bring knowledge of current development techniques and best practices to the
current team.

*Database & Integration –* Understanding of Normalized data structures in
SQL and Oracle, SSRS, JDeveloper, SOA architecture, integration of
disparate systems through WCF services.

*Technologies -*                  Must have working knowledge of .NET, C#,
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, XML, HTML, SQL Server 2008R2, JavaScript,
JQuery, AJAX, Dynamics AX2012, Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
2010.

*Additional Skills –*           Knowledge of Oracle OTM, Share Point, X++,
IOS mobile development or 3PL logistics experience will be considered a
definite plus.

*===========================================================*
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

 Regards,

Rohit Chauhan

(Direct) 215-774-9235 ,

(Cell) 215-792-3221

(Fax) 215.359.9674

rchau...@aquratesolutions.com <aan...@aquratesolutions.com>

[image: aqurate_black]

*Disclaimer: *This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to this email with 'remove' in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.