*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at
**a...@aquratesolutions.com
<a...@aquratesolutions.com>*

*Position: **Project Manager With DWH/BI*

*Location: **Chicagop,IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

• 8-10 years of technology project management  experience  with  Business
Intelligence, Big Data*           Initiatives, Data Warehousing and Highly
complex/Fast time to market projects *

• Excellent Client communications- Knowledge of Best practice, support
documentation, process related documentation

• Experience in Executive dashboards and program reporting

• Must have JIRA

 MS Project/Clarity/Clarizen or equivalent

      Best practice in AGILE and Waterfall methodologies.
      Familiar with SCRUM and/or other management methodologies

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Ashok Kumar,
Email: a...@aquratesolutions.com
AqurateSolutions LLC, Philadelphia, PA