Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

>> *POSITION: Java Liferay developer or Java Developer with LiferayLOCATION:
>> Foster City, CaliforniaDURATION: 6 + MonthsEXPERIENCE : 6 to 10
>> YearsINTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire*

*Skills Required:*

   - Excellent *Troubleshooting* skills on Custom *Web Applications/Portal
   with technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts.*
   - Understanding of the database and queries.
   - Ability to walk through the code and configurations and analyze the
   issues do the *RCA. *
   - Must be able to lead the team, suggest process improvement, do
   technical value add and guide team members technically.
   - Must be good in communication and be able to drive the issue to
   resolution on phone and email.
   - Willingness to work in *L2 production support* and ready to give the
   extra effort as an when needed.

*Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at om...@dyssinc.com <om...@dyssinc.com>*

Thanks and Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.IT Recruiter | Dynamic Software services, Inc
om...@dyssinc.com | 415-259-4162: G-Talk: omvirsingh1...@gmail.com
766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109|