This is Gaurav, working with IDC Technologies . We have the below contract
job opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if
you have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
gaura...@idctechnologies.com  or call me at 408-457-9399 X2021

*Rate - $45/hr on c2c (Fix)*

*Client - Tech Mahindra*

Role:  Jr Java Developer
Location: Burlington, MA
Duration:  6 + Months
Interview type: Telephonic/Skype

 *Requirements*
*BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
*Hands-on senior developer with strong technical background and more than
5+ years experience in Software Development with strong development and
design skills involving several of the following technology areas: Java,
Java EE, open source frameworks like JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss,
Oracle, SQL/PLSQL, SOAP based / RESTful Web Services, JavaScript, jQuery,
Backbone, D3, HTML, CSS, Swing, Apache Velocity.
*Experience working with scripting languages such as python, perl, awk, etc.
*Experience with CASE tools such us JIRA, Perforce, Eclipse, etc.
*Strong UI development experience involving majority of the following
HTML/HTML5, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, Backbone, D3, etc.
*Experience in developing and maintaining systems requiring strong server
side distributed architecture and design on Unix platform with attention to
scalability, reliability and performance.
*Experience in database development involving Oracle, jdbc, and plsql. SQL
Query tuning and optimization experience is a plus.
*Experienced with agile software development methodologies, desirably Scrum.
*Must be willing to do on-call support duties from time to time.
*Experience in Telecom domain is a plus.
*Experience in the full life-cycle of developing, deploying and maintaining
software applications
*Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including
presentations.

*Best Regards*
*Gaurav Nagar*
*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*gaura...@idctechnologies.com* <helpd...@idctechnologies.com>* | +1
408-457-9399,Extn-2021 |Fax 408-608-6088*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from