*Job Description:*

*Position               :               SAP FICO Business Analyst          *

*Location              :               Atlanta, GA*

*Duration              :               3+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Resource needed to work on two finance projects. We expect the
engagement to last three months.  The primary role of this position is to
provide support for design and implementation of Information Systems in the
areas of Finance, Manufacturing and Reporting. The key responsibility of
this position is the translation of client business requirements into
configuration within CCNAG Information System model.

·         This business analyst position requires strong expertise as well
as deep and broad technical, process, and configuration experience with
advanced knowledge *SAP Product Costing*.

·         Experience in other SAP finance modules and SAP applications
(i.e. SAP FICO, Materials Management and Production Planning) are required.

·    The nature of the job consists of leading projects applying the
software development lifecycle management, business requirements
validation, new applications evaluation, prototyping, application
configuration, writing functional specifications, application and
integration testing, etc. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong
technical and functional skills, broad knowledge of finance business
processes, especially Product Costing, a good understanding of Project
Management, and excellent teamwork abilities.

            Please send resume to smukkam...@myasap.com

*Thanks & Regards.........*

*Satish Kumar*

*| ASAP Solutions Group LLC|*
Email Id: smukkam...@myasap.com

www.myasap.com<http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.myasap.com/>

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a*
"remove"* in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.