Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for a reliable company/consultancy which can sponsor fresh H1B
visa for me in this year, i.e. FY 2014-2015 .I have Attached my profile.
 Mentioned below are my details required for initial screening:

Name (As on passport) : Parul Luthra
Contact number: *5712156864,**9867527514*
Email: *parulluthra1...@gmail.com <parulluthra1...@gmail.com>*

 DOB: 11 Nov 1988
Skype ID: moon.enigma1987
Skills: C/C++, Qt (on all platforms including Linux/Windows/Mac)
Domain: Currently Automotive. Have worked on Robotics, Defense/Military and
Financial domains too.
Current location: Bangalore, India
Relocation required: Yes
Total Exp: 3+ yrs
Relevant Experience: 3+ yrs
Bachelors degree (with specialization): Bachelor Of Engineering
(Information & Technology)
Masters degree: No

If my profile is of interest and you are willing to take it forward, kindly
contact me on my cellphone/email to discuss the way ahead. I will
appreciate if you can acknowledge this email and do the needful.

Thanks,
Paul Luthra