Hi,

I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Shilpi, currently working in
Sage Group Consulting...

Currently I have an open requirement for Front End Web Engineer. Here is
the job description for the position. Kindly let me know if you could help
me with this...

*POSITION*

*Front End Web Engineer*

*Baltimore, MD (locals only)*

*6+months*

Front End Web Engineer required with atleast 11 years of experience

*Lead Front-end Web Engineer candidate will be responsible for developing
and maintaining the core markup structures that integrate with
Presentation, Interaction/Behavior, and Accessibility. The candidate will
integrate the markup with existing architectural components, such as JSP
Tag Libraries, YUI. JQuery, content management systems, and other
server-side frameworks (Struts/Tiles). The candidate will also work closely
with the Accessible Solutions and User Experience Group in order to ensure
accessible markup is developed. The candidate will develop the screen
prototype and develop the JSP / Struts2 components to integrate them in the
JEE web application.*
*Skills Requirements: *

*Required:*

*Candidate should have a minimum of 11 yrs related technical
experience. Web page design for dynamic JEE applications Demonstrated
experience as a Sr. Web Developer for JEE Applications Java based Web
Application Development using Agile Principles mentor others HTML
5 Knowledge of Struts2 /Tiles Knowledge of Section 508, and ARIA JSP, and
JSP Tag Libraries Knowledge of research-based web design and usability
guidelines JavaScript API design Ability to investigate and research
issues, determines impact, and provides solutions Strong and proven problem
solving Self-managed with the ability to lead the team*

*Desired:*

*Knowledge and use of a third-party JavaScript framework such as YUI,
jQuery DOM (including DOM differences across browsers),JSON,
AJAX Experience with screen reader software Experience using semantic
markup Experience with performance tuning software (FireBug,
YSlow). Knowledge of progressive enhancement*

*Education: *

*BA/BS degree + 11 years of IT experience at various levels of Mainframe
DB2 DBA and performance and tuning activities.*

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist*

*Sage Group Consulting Inc*