Hi Folks,

Greetings of the Day!!!!

This is very fast moving position with one of my Client , So please let me
know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her resume
with contact detail and send it to me at ajay.kum...@ondemandagility.com .
You can give me a call at 202 697 9587.

For you reference, please find Job Description as under:

*Title: Adobe CQ Developer/Architect Work Location: **Lewis Center, Ohio*

*Duration: 1+ year*

1)      Evaluate existing environment/implementation

2)     Make recommendations based on how they operate, knowledge of best
practices, years of experience, etc...

3)     Work with and cross train/coach  CQ resources who are new to CQ and
only been through Adobe's Developer 1 Training (last year this time)

Thanks

Ajay

Sr. IT Recruiter