Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
*bku...@tresourceinc.com*<bku...@tresourceinc.com> or
give me call at *408-933-9915*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position: Oracle DBA/Developer*

*Locations: **Brooklyn, NY*

*Duration: 12 MonthInterview: Skype*

Client: JPMC Location: Brooklyn, NY. Locals Only. FTF Interview Required
May have intent to convert at some time. Python Exp is not a must. They
will train. Financial Exp is also not a must. They are very much looking
for someone who is enthusiastic and who will take real ownership over their
work. Need someone to identify potential problems and be proactive and
suggest ideas for managing the DB. Role will be 50/50 split between
DBA/Dev. Looking to stay with a quality candidate with under 7 years of
experience. IV Process will be Phone to F2F Hire. Roles and
Responsibilities: - As a part of the Gauss Batch development team
participate in building of robust and scalable Python based Workflow Server
application using Oracle database as backend - Serve as DB authority for
the project. - Create and optimize DB-related functionalities in the
application - Design and build necessarily maintenance processes to keep DB
operational - Troubleshoot DB issues and query plans - Work closely with
Operate, Core infrastructure and Project delivery teams - Provide continues
production support including nights and weekends when required