Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent position with location Sunnyvale, CA. Let me know your
Interest.

Please response to pravinde...@valiantica.com <zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*Role: SDE(.Net Developer) *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: Full Time/Contract*

*Rate: 40-45/hr*

*Job Description:*

Drive technical initiatives from start to end. Required:
* 5 years' experience in in .Net, C# and JQuery, HTML
* 5 years' experience with SQL
* Prior Microsoft experience required
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to lead the team, drive initiatives and eye for details in terms
of process improvement areas.

 Conduct one or more of the following activities: Drive the requirement
analysis for Release features.
Communicate with customer on requirements and offered solutions. Liaison
between Customers and offshore Dev team on technical matters.
Provide consultation to both customers as well as dev team Managing the
queue for Maintenance issues.
Keep customers updated on Technical status Collaborate with partner teams
on day to day activities like MSCOM, AWS etc.

Apart from this we are looking for strong inter-personnel skills, and
capability to lead the team in terms of Technical upgrades.
Person has to be a team player also.

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-907- <415-287-4266>6612 | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
*www.valiantica.com
<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>*