Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
*bku...@tresourceinc.com*<bku...@tresourceinc.com>or give me call at
*408-933-9915*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position: C# Asp.Net Front End Developer Locations: Atlanta, GA Duration:
12 Month Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

Our client, one of the world's leading professional services organizations,
is seeking a Front End Developer.

*Position Type:* Contract

*Job Summary:*
-The Future of Audit Services and Tools (FAS&T) transformation program is a
multi-year initiative to increase our pre-eminence in audit.
-The program is forward looking and will be making use of the latest
releases of technology from Microsoft amongst others.
-The program offers a chance to work on web applications that span the
spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones.
-The Front End Technical Lead will have full responsibility for the user
interface along with all code that drives it. Including, all Javascript,
CSS, HTML and any other client facing technologies.

*To qualify, candidates must also have: *
-7+ years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front end
design and development
-5+ years of client side JavaScript experience
-2+ years of OOP JavaScript and MVC Frameworks
-4+ years of jQuery experience
-1+ years of RESTful application development
-2+ years of HTML5 experience
-5+ years of CSS experience
-3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
-Bachelors degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
-Ability to lead and task manage software engineers and provide appropriate
level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of engineering
deliverables.
-A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive
Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy
-Strong understanding on client side performance optimization techniques
-Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies and frameworks such
as SCRUM
-Strong object oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs
using UML diagrams

*Essential Functions of the Job:*
-Lead the development web applications using JavaScript, CSS3 and HTML5
-Drive client-side architecture of the application
-Provide level of effort estimates for requirements
-Track project tasks, provide status and ensure tasks completed on schedule
-Review all front-end code
-Work with UI/UX team to translate expectations into a working interface
-Troubleshoot defects and code resolutions
-A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement
of our products, code base, processes, and tools
-Coordinate with .Net developers to meet team and program goals
-Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required

*Additional desirable skills (optional) are the following:*
-CoffeeScript
-SASS or LESS
-Mobile Design & Development