Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
*bku...@tresourceinc.com*<bku...@tresourceinc.com> or
give me call at *408-933-9915*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position: Storage AdminLocation: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 12 Months+ Extension*

Storage Administrator

- - 3-6 years' experience in Netapp / EMC Vmax/VNX/Vplex storage and SAN
product
- 3-6 years' experience in Netapp / EMC Celerra/Clariion/Centerra storage
operation
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or a related field and or equivalent work
experience

- EMC CSA Certification  / NCIE Certification is a must

Experience with EMC Vmax/VNX/NetApp storage architecture
- Experience with Cisco MDS SAN architecture.
- Experience with storage tiering technology
- Experience with thin pool and virtual provisioning technology
- Experience with tools such as ECC, Unisphere, Prosphere, Solution
Enabler, SMC, SPA
- Experience with replication technology such as SRDF,
- Experience with migration technology such as Vplex, SAN copy, Open
Replicator
- Experience with VMWare and other virtualization technologies

Configure SAN/NAS File systems using tools such as Solution
Enabler/SMC/Unisphere
- Create and manage Virtual pools
- Deploy and monitor FAST VP
- Perform VLUN migration when needed
- Responsible for performing daily operational tasks like storage
provisioning, thin pool reporting/monitoring, creating SRDF, SNAPs
- Perform Storage based migration and support host based migration
- Use EMC tools such as SMC, SPA, Solution Enabler including setting up
alerts, creating reports, performing tool installation, upgrades
- Support storage migration using Open Replicator, SAN Copy, SRDF
- Perform performance analysis such as FA analysis, Heat Map, Response Time
- Participates in the continual review and improvement of existing
operational policies and procedures in compliance with EMC's storage
management best practices.
- Perform technical reviews of peer initiated changes.
- Participate in change reviews and execution.
Participate in a 24x7 On Call Rotation