*Kindly share your resume at piy...@tresourceinc.com <piy...@dyssinc.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I have a position for *WebAnalytics Consultant* in *Somerset, NJ.* Kindly
let me know If you are interested for below mention job
description.

*Role: WebAnalytics Consultant *

*Location: Somerset, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ month contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Minimum 7+ Year experience required.

·         5+ Year experience including tools like webtrends/Google
Analytics.

·         Should be proficient in generating reports and perform analysis.

·         Job responsibility is to run reports from tools like webtrends
and google analytics , analysis of those reports which primarily covers
behaviour marketing and customer pattern.

Thanks and Regards...

Piyush |Technology Resource Group Inc
3736 Hills-dale CourtSanta Clara, CA 95051
Office: 415-259-4032, Fax: 408-884-2409 |
*www.tresourceinc.com*<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>

*piy...@tresourceinc.com* <piy...@tresourceinc.com>  YIM & G Talk:
piyush61284