Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great,

*I have an urgent position for Web Developer with Daly City, CA. let me
know your interest.*
*Response to *pravinde...@valiantica.com <zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*Title:  Web Developer*

*Location: Daly City, CA*

*Duration: 3mth CTH*

 *Skills needed: *

   - A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or
   equivalent experience
   - Strong object oriented programming and design skills
   - Strong unit testing and code organization
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
   - Background in Web 2.0 technologies
   - 3+ years of programming experience in  Java, JavaScript, HTML, CSS
   - Excellent command of JavaScript, JQuery, JSON
   - Hands-on experience with UI architecture patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM,
   etc.)
   - Experience with Linux and Windows
   - Understanding of workflow/business process management
   - Proficiency using a source control system – Clearcase, SVN, CVS, or
   Mecurial
   - Knowledge of REST-style web services
   - Experience with user experience, usability and accessibility
   - A design sense; experience with storyboarding, wire-framing and mockups

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-907- <415-287-4266>6612 | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r

*www.valiantica.com
<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>*