*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at
**a...@aquratesolutions.com
<a...@aquratesolutions.com>*

*Position: **SONET/MPLS Network Engineer*

*Location: **Allentown, PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

*Ideal Candidate:*

Someone with significant network engineering experience and strong history
of success in technical leadership to perform network engineering and
design functions associated with projects related to replacement of metro
area networking technologies.

*Key Network Technology Areas:*

1. SONET/ MLPS/ other wide-area networking technologies

2. Wide Area Network (switching/ routing, carrier-based MPLS transports)

3. Local area network (switching/ routing)

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashok Kumar,*

*Email: **a...@aquratesolutions.com* <a...@aquratesolutions.com>

*AqurateSolutions LLC, Philadelphia, PA*

*Ph(W) : +1-215-261-7437*

*G.Talk: **a...@aquratesolutions.com* <a...@aquratesolutions.com>

*LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
**https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC*<https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC>