Please send suitable profiles.

*Job Title: Cognos Report Developer*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Interview: In-Person Required*

*Rate: $40/hr*

*Skill Required / Desired*

Experience writing SQL queries Required

MS Office experience is also a requirement of this position and their use
Required

Cognos with v8.4 Required

Cognos v10 Highly desired

Experience with creating new reports and maintenance of existing reports
Required

Solid communication skills Required

This position will be filled with a Cognos Reporting Expert/Analyst. This
resource will analyze, design, develop and test code enhancements, and/or
required fixes to meet the proposed requirements for the PIMS Data
Collection Con

*Job Description:  *The Cognos Reporting Expert/Analyst will work with the
business analyst to design reports for the client’s Data Collection
Consolidation project.  This will include creation of new reports and
maintenance of existing reports.  The programmer will develop and test the
Cognos report based upon test criteria provided by the business analyst.
The programmer will provide tested reports to the business analyst for
further testing.  The programmer will ensure that all report specifications
are fully documented.  The business analyst will perform additional testing
and evaluate the accuracy of the final report.  The programmer will work
with the business analyst to resolve issues.

The candidate will require 5 years of experience with Cognos with v8.4 and
v10 experience preferred.   There are over 1000 reports that have been
developed for this application.  Reports must be written to PDE standards
and well documented, and all report development assignments should look to
improve the performance of the reporting environment in general.

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience