*Kindly share your resume at s...@prosoft-inc.com <piy...@dyssinc.com>*

Hi,
Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you are interested for
the following position.

*Job title: MDM (Mobile Iron and Blackberry)*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6+ month*

*Job Description:*

·         Distribute enterprise applications for Blackberry, iOS and
android devices.

·         Plan, create and deploy Mobile Iron and Blackberry enterprise
tools integrating with AD.

·         Plan, create and deploy security and device management policies.

·         Manage, maintain, support, troubleshoot Mobile devices.

·         Assist end users via telephone, e-mail, with a wide range of
questions, problems and requests with their Blackberry, iOS and Android
connectivity needs.

·         Monitor and track incidents and trouble calls in Remedy ticketing
system in support of the incident and problem management process.

·         Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client
support requests

·         Keep abreast of what the future is bringing in terms of new
products and enhancements to products and how those changes affect our
company plans.

·         Basic knowledge of SQL database and query tools a plus.

Thanks & Regards

Sid Kumar

Prosoft Technologies Inc.

703-574-7888 Ext-310