*Kindly share your resume at s...@prosoft-inc.com <piy...@dyssinc.com>*

Hi,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent position for *SAP HANA DBA* in *Minneapolis, MN*. Kindly
let me know if you are interested for below mention position.

*Job title: SAP HANA DBA*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6+ month*

*Relevant Experience& Experience Required:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering

·         Minimum 10 years Information Technology experience with 7 years
enterprise SAP Oracle database expertise

·         Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and oral
communication skills

·         SAP CTA Certification Preferred

*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*

·         Expertise in SAP BRTools, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, RAC, OEM,
Shell, DataGuard, ASM, RMAN, Linux SUSE, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, AIX

·         Experience supporting the DBA needs of a development team focused
on ABAP or Java based SAP development activities

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Experience supporting SAP Backup & Recovery activities with RMAN
with SAP BRTools

·         Extensive technical knowledge of SAP Basis Database design,
implementation & support

·         Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and oral
communication skills

·         Knowledge on how to support very large databases with heavy
online and batch activities

·         Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail and
think broadly with a system orientation

Thanks & Regards

 Sid Kumar

Prosoft Technologies Inc.