Hello,

Greetings of the Day!!!!

This is very fast moving position with one of my Direct Clients , So please
let me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
ajay.kum...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 202 697 9587.

For you reference, please find Job Description as under:

*Title: "FI Pricing and Electronic Markets Developer"Work Location: **New
York, NY*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Job Description:-*

·         Design and develop pricing and electronic markets distributed
applications as a member of a global development team.

·         Work with traders, developers, business analysts, and vendors to
determine functional requirements and integration plans for applications.

·         Provide second-line support of applications for front-office
users.

*Essential Skills & Experience*

·         Excellent Java Development Skills.

·         Prior experiencewithION Trading Services (Connectivity, STP, RFQ,
VMO and MMI).

·         Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or
Oracle.

·         Strong problem solving and analytical skills.

·         Experience working in a Fixed Income Front Office Environment.

·         Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software
development projects.

·         Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people
in different teams (BA, Business Management, Research)

·         Ability to work as part of a global team.

·         Familiarity with modern source control systems such as SVN,
Perforce, or Source Safe.

·         Experience of working with Build Integration Platforms such as
Team City or Microsoft Build.

*Advantageous Skills & Experience*

·         Knowledge of FIProducts (Credit or/and IRG) and trade processing.

·         Previous exposure to low latency programming and multi-threaded
environments.

·         Knowledge of TIBCO Rendezvous.

·         Proficiency in C#, C++.

·         Prior experience working at a Large Global Investment Bank.

Thanks

Ajay

202 697 9587