Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: *Core Java Developer*
LOCATION: Jersey City/Somerville, NJ
DURATION: 6 + Months
INTERVIEW TYPE : *F2F will be required for hire (1 interview only)*

*Required:Qualifications*
- 4+ years’ experience in programming on enterprise level systems and
complex enterprise applications.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience designing and writing scalable
multi-threaded applications (without a container) in Core Java (v5+). This
includes experience with strategies for resource locking and preventing
thread-contention issues.
- Solid experience with client-side web development - web pages and web
components (from scratch) using HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience with server-side web development using languages or
technologies such as PHP, JSP and Servlets, or CGI scripts.
- Experience writing SQL (both DDL and DML aspects of SQL) for a RDMS such
as Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python (v2.7+) or Perl.
- Strong understanding of the HTTP protocol, headers, methods, syntax and
cookies.
- Experience with data formats such as JSON and XML.
- Experience writing code to consume ReSTful and SOAP-based web services.
- Experience with developing on/against Service-Now a huge plus.

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter