*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at
**a...@aquratesolutions.com
<a...@aquratesolutions.com>*

*Position: Network Engineer*

*Location: **Austin, TX*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

Required Skills:

Under supervision, plans, designs, implements, and maintains enterprise
networks. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install
wired and wireless networks. Tests and troubleshoots network systems to
eliminate problems and make improvements.

·         Job Description: Apply basic networking domain knowledge.

·         Monitor, respond to, and address immediate needs and issues with
network services.

·         Use network management tools effectively

·         4 Raises any issues regarding the formulation and implementation
of installation standards   and procedures.

·         Raise issues regarding long term network architecture planning.

·         Assist in evaluating new products and solutions.

·         Apply basic programming skills to facilitate and automate simple
tasks.

·         Under limited supervision, establish scope, timeline,
documentation, and task breakdown for small or medium projects.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashok Kumar,*

*Email: **a...@aquratesolutions.com* <a...@aquratesolutions.com>

*AqurateSolutions LLC, Philadelphia, PA*

*Ph(W) : +1-215-261-7437*

*G.Talk: **a...@aquratesolutions.com* <a...@aquratesolutions.com>

*LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: **https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC*
<https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC>