*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at
**a...@aquratesolutions.com
<a...@aquratesolutions.com>*

*Position: System Software Programmer*

*Location: Columbia, SC*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation,
testing and maintenance of operating systems software.

Possesses a strong understanding of systems programming, graphical user
interfaces and control languages.

Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software
applications.

Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem
resolution.

Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster
recovery procedures and provides Tier 2 technical support.

Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT
management.

Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.

Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature.

Develops integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and
business issues.

Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline(s) and
often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products
and services.

May provide guidance/training to more junior staff.

*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
1. C#
2. ASP.NET
3. JQUERY
4. AJAX
5. SQL
6. DB2
7. RDLC REPORTING
8. WEB SERVICES
9. VISUAL STUDIO 2010/2012
10. NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4.0

*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
1. FINANCIAL AND BILLING EXPERIENCE
2. ADHOC REPORTING SKILLS

*REQUIRED EDUCATION:*
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent
work experience.

Ashok Kumar,
Email: a...@aquratesolutions.com
AqurateSolutions LLC, Philadelphia, PA