Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION: Ariba Architect *

*LOCATION: Providence , RI*

*DURATION: 3-6 months*

*INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire*

*Please look for a resource who has a good technical knowledge on all
modules of Ariba*

*•         Required Skills: Ariba Architect. Modules – Ariba Spend Viz,
Supplier Portal, P2P*

*Required:*

1.        To carry out an assessment related to - Gathering info from 25
ERP implementations and putting in Ariba and then running Spend visibility
related reports out of Ariba

2.         Initially the assessment period is of 8 weeks. There is a
probability of future opportunities arising out of this and this person’s
assignment getting extended based on performance.

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,

Omvir Singh

Sr.Technical Recruiter