*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at
**a...@aquratesolutions.com
<a...@aquratesolutions.com>*

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: St Louis, MO.*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

The candidate must possess the following technical experience:

   - Minimum requirements include at least 6-10 years of full time
   experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical environment.
   - Proficiency in Java.
   - Minimum 5 years’ experience working with any Object Oriented language
   (ex. Java, C#, Scala, Ruby).
   - Experience with web services (SOAP/REST) for multi-tier applications.
   - Familiarity with HTML and basic JavaScript.
   - Experience with and able to explain the value of professional software
   engineering concepts including Test First Development, Refactoring, and
   Design Patterns.
   - Experience with and knowledge of some high level GO4 design patterns
   (above and beyond J2EE patterns).
   - Experience with object-relational mapping technologies (ex. Hibernate).
   - Experience with an inversion-of-control framework such as Spring.
   - Experience with an automated unit testing tool such as JUnit, TestNG,
   NUnit, ScalaTest, or RSpec.
   - Understand and be able to explain the value of using Test First
   Development methodology.
   - A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed
   as well as a willingness

       to do collaborative software development is necessary.

 *Desired Skills:*

   -  Experience with Test First Development methodology.
   - Experience with Maven.
   - Experience with Web Services.
   - Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
   - Ability to work in an Agile team environment (i.e. Scrum).
   - Experience working with Open Source technologies, and ideally having
   contributions to the Open Source community.
   - Optionally, these skills while not required, would be highly desired.
   - Mobile experience, especially around iOS.
   - Big Data experience (i.e. Hadoop).
   - Web UI experience using modern JavaScript libraries (JQuery, Backbone,
   etc).

Ashok Kumar,
Email: a...@aquratesolutions.com
AqurateSolutions LLC, Philadelphia, PA
Ph(W) : +1-215-261-7437
G.Talk: a...@aquratesolutions.com

[image: logonew2][image: logonew2][image: logonew2][image: logonew2]
*LIKE US ON FACEBOO**K: https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC
<https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC>*