Hi,

My Name is *Bipin Rai*. I am a recruiter at *Technology Resource Group, Inc*.
you can give me a call back at my contact number *4087091760*932*.

*Position           :         Sybase Developer Location         :
Tampa, FL Duration         **:          6 months+*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

•         Solid hands-on experience in writing complex Sybase T-SQL (stored
procedures, Views, triggers, cursors, functions)
•         Very good experience in handling DML operations within the
transactions
•         Should have exposure in tuning and debugging complex queries
•         Should have exposure in UNIX shell scripting
•         Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and
process
•         Ability to estimate the tasks and plan project assignments based
on the requirements

Regards..

Bipin Rai |*Technology Resource Group, Inc.*
3736 Hill-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA- 95051 || www.tresourceinc.com
Direct: 408-933-9589 || Office: 408-709-1760*932 | Fax: 408-884-2409

|bi...@tresourceinc.com |G Talk: bipin.blsim|Yahoo: bipin.dyss||