Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Performance Test Lead. *

*Location: Hoboken, NJ*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*Requirements:*

A minimum of 5-7 years of performance testing or relevant experience

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field

Participate in requirements and design reviews to identify test
scenarios/cases to be executed for Performance and Load Testing.

 Oversee development of and execution of automated test scripts for
Performance and Load Testing. Analyze requirements and product
specifications to determine the test objectives and the appropriate level
and type of testing needed.

Oversee and actively participate in the creation of Performance Test
artifacts including test strategy and test plans, entry and exit criteria,
test execution reports, defect/issues reports, action/item reports, and
project plans.

Ensure sufficient level of stakeholders’ participation in all phases of the
Performance Testing life cycle.

Ensure appropriate stakeholders’ signoff is obtained where required on test
artifacts and exceptions.

Provide the proper level of upward communication regarding status and
accomplishments, as well as, escalation of issues and recommendations for
issue resolution.

Experience leading Performance and Load Testing in global companies with
geographically dispersed team members.  Experience with HP Performance
Center or LoadRunner, Shunra, Sitescope, and Dynatrace.

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>