Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

I have fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let me know
if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her resume with
contact detail and send it to me at bku...@tresourceinc.com or give me call
at *408-426-2109*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

Title;                  * Salesforce Developer ( 501 certification)*

Location:             *Portland, ME*

Long Term

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)*

*Must-Have*

Experience in Salesforce.com development (APEX classes and triggers,
Visualforce, web services, APIs, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL).

*Good-to-Have*

Salesforce Force.com Advanced Developer Certification

  SN

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role *

1

Experience in Salesforce.com development (APEX classes and triggers,
Visualforce, web services, APIs, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL)

2

Responsible for hands-on programming and development of solutions that
support Sales &

Marketing business partners, including Salesforce.com and other platforms

3

Experience with web technologies for data transport and integration
(TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SOAP/XML, REST/JSON)

4

Experience with object oriented development technology such as Java or
.NET/C#

5

Salesforce Force.com Advanced Developer Certification

6

Strong data modeling and database design experience.

7

Strong distributed development experience

8

Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to adapt to new
methods and procedures

9

Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff
and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolve issues and
conflicts