*Hi There.*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Below is the position of Mobile Developer- Wilmington, DE. Kindly go
through the job description and let me know if your consultant is
interested in this position.*

*Need: Mobile Developer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Interview: phone and face to face interview*

*Industry: banking / credit card*

*Our client in Wilmington, DE has an immediate need for an iOS/Android
Developer/Technologist to join a cutting edge mobile team. We are looking
for Senior Developers for this long-term, contract opportunity.*

*Position Description:*

This role will be joining an existing iOS/Android team as a
Developer/Technologist. This is an innovative team, constantly improving
and expanding their skills, cross training each other, and building high
end apps. The ideal candidate will have experience in both iOS and Android
apps, or be very willing to learn whichever platform they don’t know.

*Required Skills:*

·         Senior Developer with iOS or Android Apps

·         Experience at an Enterprise level

·         A Technologist, not just a developer

·         Experience with end to end integration and the full SDLC

·         Experience in an Agile environment

*Bonus Skills:*

·         Unit Testing for mobile

·         Sonar – monitoring tool

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh Dabla

*Business Integra Inc,*

6600 Rockledge Dr, Suite # 100, Bethesda MD 20817,

Ph: *301-474-9600 Ext 101* | Fax: 301-474-9651 | EFax: 301-560-8182

Email: suresh.da...@biitservices.com

www.businessintegra.com