*Kindly share your resume at *piy...@maccadin.com <saten...@maccadin.com>

Hi,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with one of our client in NJ. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested send me an updated copy of your resume
ASAP.

*Job Title: Techno functional consultant (Support)*

*Location: Wayne, NJ*

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         PeopleSoft HCM (preferably HCM version 8.9 and above)

·         PeopleSoft ELM (version 9.0)

·         Knowledge of Time and Labor module

·         Hands on experience on PS admin activities

·         SQR, PSQuery, Unix, Oracle

*Roles and responsibility:*

·         Setup courses E-Learning, Instructor Led, Assignments,
Curriculums and Programs

·         Course testing in ELM QA and Store servers before deployment

·         Administer roster activities

·         Setup and Maintain auto enrollment

·         Create Learner groups using PS Queries

·         Create , modify and maintain PS Queries for various reports to
track course compliance

·         Create External user profiles

·         Track and resolve support tickets using remedy Incident
Management tool

·         Resolve Ad-hoc requests and queries

·         Run 360 Assessment reports using Inquisite Web Survey System

·         Workday support, Testing of Workday-ELM integrations and
validation of setup during Workday quarterly releases

·         Onsite-Offshore coordination

·         Client / Vendor interaction, responding to their requests in a
timely and appropriate manner

·         Status reporting

Good to have:

·         Knowledge on Workday,

·         Knowledge on Taleo,

·         Retail domain knowledge, Project lead experience is plus

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

Maccadin Inc. | 830 Stewart Drive, Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA

Phone (408) 372-1662| Fax (408) 657-4692 | piy...@maccadin.com
<saten...@maccadin.com> | www.maccadin.com

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284

http://www.maccadin.com/Career.html