*Hello,*

hope you are doing great,

I have very urgent full time position for Web Developer in Stamford, CT.
Please let me know your availability, expected salary and updated profile
ASAP.

Please response to *parvinder**@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Role: Web Developer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: Stamford, CT*

The JD is as follows –

Web designer who will typically work on creating/designing  web pages. JD’s
and experience listed below…

-          Professional and creative Web developer with experience on HTML
, HTML 5 ,DHTML ,Java script,  Ajax , JQuery , DO JO  and other Web
development frameworks.

-          Responsive Design is  plus

-          Experience of working with API & analytics packages
(GA/Omniture) is desirable

-          Good to have  knowledge of Git , node.js , templating language
 (jsp , gsp or velocity)  etc.

-          Excellent communication skills and must be comfortable with
business engagement as candidate will be working directly with them

A candidate with about 3-4 years of experience should do.

*Thanks and Regards...*

*Parvinder Kumar |Technology Resource Group, Inc. 3736 Hill-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA- 95051** | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
*Direct: 408-933-9918 | Office: 408-709-1760*964 | Fax: 408-884-2409*

*Email id: parvinder**@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>* |**G
Talk:** parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r*