Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION: Salesforce Project Manager*

*LOCATION: Livonia, MI DURATION: 12 months*

* Qualifying Criteria:*
* Project Management experience 3- 5 years’ experience
* Salesforce.com Platform experience 1+ years

*Job Description*
* Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise initiatives
(SalesForce) including multi-channel solutions across mail, phone, online.
Lead team to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and
goals.
* Establish, refine and communicate through the business and a shared
understanding of the portfolio vision and roadmap planning for
product/applications; ensure the prioritized backlog aligns to the roadmap
plan.
* Strong Project manager with some solid experience with the Salesforce.com
platform. Candidate does not need to have specific technical or
architecture skills, but need someone that is familiar with how to access
the cloud environment, how code is moved from a sandbox to production, and
someone that understands enough about Force.com coding and Apex
configuration so that they can guide the development tasks.

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter