Please send resume to *smukkam...@myasap.com <smukkam...@myasap.com>*

*Job Description:*

*Position               :               Hadoop Administrator  *

*Location               :              Herndon, VA*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*REQUIRED:*

Hadoop ecosystem deployment, management and troubleshooting
Hadoop ecosystem performance tuning
Expert Knowledge of Hadoop administration, HDFS
Expert knowledge of Linux Administration
Expert Knowledge of scripting in any Puppet, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby
Experience with Flume, Storm, Kafka and other data ingestion framework
Experience with Cloudera, Horton works or similar products

           If interested please send your resume to smukkam...@myasap.com

*Thanks & Regards………*

*Satish Kumar*

*| ASAP Solutions Group LLC|*
Email Id: smukkam...@myasap.com

www.myasap.com
<http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webmail.asapstaffingllc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.myasap.com/>

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a*
"remove"* in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.