Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Web UI Developer @ **Philadelphia, PA – 6 mons+*

Client is looking for a talented HTML5/CSS3 developer to build out the UI
for our next generation apps. The right candidate should want to be
involved with a company that is fast-paced, with many opportunities to
contribute, and will possess a sharp eye for design, creating pixel-perfect
and responsive HTML/CSS that works across multiple devices and browsers.
Taking from design and creating HTML-Will then give to Java Developers.
Experience should include prototyping and responsive design.

Please include at least 3 URL’s of websites you’ve recently worked on, or a
URL to your online portfolio.

*Job Responsibilities*

?          Build out customer-facing, responsive web applications

?          Develop the UI scaffolding for individual applications that will
be part of an ever-growing ecosystem of apps

?          Mockup new features and applications for collaborative review
with stakeholders and developers

?          Convert business and system requirements into UI designs for
yourself and others using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript where necessary

?          Create visual concepts that work within company’s marketing
guidelines

*Job Qualifications*

?          Minimum 3 years of experience designing, developing, and testing
responsive, standards compliant web-based UIs

?          Proficient in hand-coding HTML and CSS

?          Experience with HTML5 and CSS3

?          Experience with Bootstrap and jQuery UI

?          Familiarity with LESS or SASS

?          Understand how to write scalable, reusable CSS for large-scale
applications

?          Skilled at taking high resolution images from a designer and
producing pixel-perfect, responsive, cross-browser compatible code

?          Able to identify and suggest elements in original designs that
should be reviewed to make them more standards / web compliant

?          Experience designing and debugging web sites across multiple
browsers including legacy versions

*Additional desired skills*

?          Experience with JSON, XML, and web services

?          Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle
multiple tasks

?          Experience in mobile interface design and development

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>