Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at *bku...@tresourceinc.com*
<bku...@tresourceinc.com> or give me call at 408-709-1760 EXT- 925

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position:   IBM WCS Developer **Location:*
* Framingham, MA Duration: 12+ months*

Essential Job Functions

• Design and develop J2EE based ecommerce systems using WebSphere Commerce
V7
• Implementation exp in atleast 2 end to end ecommerce assignments
• Willing to learn and adapt to open source technologies like Angular, Node
, Mongo DB etc
• Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications.
• Analyze and diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any
functional capabilities of WebSphere Commerce applications.
• Ensure that our implementations meet the required scalability and
reliability required for e-commerce operation.
• Analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum
performance.

JOB Requirements:

• Web technologies/development (Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, EJB, Rest services)
• Experience in implementation, customization, and integration of IBM
WebSphere Commerce sites
• Strong working knowledge and experience with JavaScript including
AJAX/JSON and JavaScript application frameworks such as jQuery and Dojo.
• Strong working knowledge of IBM DB2 database/SQL.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized
individuals.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment with minimal
instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and quality.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience