*Good Morning,*

 I hope you are well! I wanted to inform you of an excellent job
opportunity that has become available with one of our Direct Clients. They
are looking for a *Ab Initio Developer*

*OPPORTUNITY: Ab Initio Developer*
*LOCATION: Billerica, MA*

* DURATION: 6 Months + CORE SKILLS: Ab Initio Development, Design, and
Debugging*

The Software Engineer II (Ab Initio) is responsible for producing quality
deliverables for a defined project.

Technical responsibilities include development, documentation, debugging
and analysis, time management, source code maintenance and adherence to
existing standards and best practices.

Also, this individual must be capable of providing direction and guidance
to others, escalating issues and concerns to management, providing root
causeanalysis and problem resolution.
This individual may be responsible and accountable for entire modules
across multiple developers.

Essential Functions:

- Design and develop technical

solutions for a defined project

- Requirements elaboration and

analysis

- Adhere to a structured

development environment

- Work estimation and personal

time/schedule management

- Debugging and maintenance of

existing code

- Integral participation in team

meetings and collaborative efforts

- Seek and utilize support and

coaching from others

- Offer support and coaching to others Secondary Functions:

- Stay abreast of the latest developments in application development and
technologies

- Consistent time tracking and entry

- Status reporting and escalation of issues/concerns Requirements:

- 3+ years Ab Initio ETL development required

- 8+ years of professional software development experience

- 6+ years working with Oracle 8i and 9i - oracle series is not a sticking
point

- Significant experience with RDBMS and SQL

- Understanding of either application or database performance optimization
techniques

- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC methodologies

- Ability to act independently on medium complexity assignments

- Ability to produce quality code on schedule

- Ability to participate in Code

Reviews and brainstorming activities

- Ability to identify and solve problems of moderate to high complexity

- Ability to work in a team environment

- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently under aggressive
deadlines

-BS degree in a related field or the equivalent experience
Thanks and Regards

*Ashok Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*Email: **as...@svsintegration.com* <apo...@svsintegration.com>

*Ph: 408-722-9100 Ext: 101*

*www.svsIntegration.com* <http://www.svsintegration.com/>

2033 Gateway Place, Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95110

San Jose  |  Chicago  |  New York