Hello,

 I am *Dhiraj, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. *We
have* URGENT REQUIREMENT* of *Project Manager**,* with one of our *Client*

*Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id **dku...@tresourceinc.com
<dku...@tresourceinc.com>** or feel free to call me for further
information, my number is 408-709-1760 Ext-985 / Direct: 408-933-9532.*

Please Share Me Profile -----dku...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

ü   *Role : Project Manager*

ü   *Location  : Houston, TX *

ü   *Duration : 6+ Months*

*Key responsibilities include: *

v   Planning and execution of complex project(s).

v   Resource planning and effective resource utilization.

v   Responsible for deliverables, schedule, quality of projects minimizing
business disruption while maximizing value and compliance.

v   Assist in managing the timely resolution of issues and assessing
mitigating risks related to implementation.

v   Providing status reports for all of your projects to management at all
levels of the organization

v   Promote working in a team environment on projects

v   Move across projects in multiple geographies where needed

v   Communicate appropriately to relevant parties

v   Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure ultimate
customer satisfaction.

*Skill Requirements: *

v   Must have cultural awareness and the ability to adapt effectively to
cultural differences.

v   Must have broad understanding of general business processes and key
integration points.

v   Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively
with all levels of the organization.

v   Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required.

v   Must be able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced team
environment.

v   Ability to lead and implement continuous improvement processes.

v   Must be able to effectively handle aggressive deadlines, shifting
priorities and quickly assess and resolve issues.

v   Strong negotiation skills.

v   Thorough knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices of
project management.

v   Strong leadership skills.

v   Strong problem solving skills

*Education/Experience: *

v   Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical field and 3 year of
professional business experience or 10 years equivalent work experience.

v   3+ years’ business process and implementation in a shared services
environment helpful.

v   PMP Certification required

v   International work experience preferred.

v   Experience with MS Project required

v   Experience with CA Clarity preferred

Regards,

  *Dhiraj*

|*Technology Resource Group.*|
Office: *408-709-1760 Ext-985 *| *dku...@tresourceinc.com