*Hi,*

*Please send suitable profiles.*

*Business Analyst*

*Location:** New York** ( FACE TO FACE )*

*2 roles** – Business Analyst *

*Role – 1 Middle Office Project PM/BA*

·         Will be responsible for managing a work stream to build out our
middle office function (P&L attribution, EOD pricing and position sign off,
reconciliations, etc.) *Knowledge of these functions is a* *big plus*.

·         Facilitation of discussions to determine detailed process

·         Documentation of detailed processes

·         Creating specifications for reporting to be used by the front
office (*knowledge of financial instruments and components of PnL )*

·         Project planning, tracking of open items, identifying and
escalating issues and risks

*Role – 2 Treasury Project PM/BA *

·         We need 3-4 BAs to work on this project. *Experience in Treasury
at an asset manager is a plus. Specifically, cash processing, liquidity
risk and management, cash investing, cash projects, portfolio finance*

·         Responsible for drafting RFP for a Treasury system and
incorporating comments from business owners

·         Responsible for reviewing RFP responses and presenting analysis
to business owners to facilitate application selection

·         Plan for and manage the implementation of the application selected

·         Facilitate discussions to determine detailed requirements and
processes

·         Document detailed requirements and process

·         Project planning, tracking of open items, identifying and
escalating issues and risks

 Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>