Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent position for Mobile Tester in Renton, WA. Please let me
know your interest.

*Please response to my email id: parvinder**@tresourceinc.com*
<bi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Title: Mobile Tester*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: Renton, WA (Local Preferred)*

*Positions: 2*

*H1B’s ok*

Minimum 4 years of experience in creating and maintaining detailed test
specifications, i.e. test cases, test scripts, and test data requirements;
• Experience in documenting and communicating, test plans and test
strategies, test results and findings;
• Experience in all levels of testing cycle: user interfaces,
unit/component testing, functional/non-functional testing,
systems/integrated testing, performance and regression testing;
• Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate with broad range of team
members [technical, SMEs, business]
• Good communication skills

DESIRED SKILLS:
• Prefer 2+ years in testing mobile applications.
• Experience with automated test tools.
• Experience in working within an Agile environment

2 spots

*Thanks and Regards...*

*Parvinder Kumar |Technology Resource Group, Inc. 3736 Hill-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA- 95051** | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
*Direct: 408-933-9918 | Office: 408-709-1760*964 | Fax: 408-884-2409*

*Email id: parvinder**@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>* |**G
Talk:** parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r*