Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

This is Chandan, Sr. Technical Recruiter from  IDC Technologies. I have a
requirement for one of our clients. please find the job description below
and share me your updated resume *ASAP*.

*Role: IT Infrastructure PM*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Location: O’Fallon, MO*

*Job Description : *

·         Should have handled Infra projects in ONE or more areas such as
Migration, Storage, SAP Infra etc.,

·         Approach & Project Planning – Developing and managing a project
plan, including work breakdown schedule, resource assignment, utilization,
base-lining and cost management.

·         Scope Management – Defining and managing the parameters within
which a project will operate – defining all the domains of change.  Working
across stakeholder groups to negotiate, define and document scope.
Managing project scope change request process.

·         Project Quality Assurance – Managing quality, both of the product
(e.g., defect management) and of the project (e.g., health metrics).
Includes navigating a project/product management life cycle’s quality
reviews, gathering expectations on quality, managing business reviews,
approvals and final signoffs.

·         Project Implementation Management – Coordinating the efforts
within a project across multiple work-streams.  Ensuring projects are ready
for “implementation” (e.g., user implementation, org. change, training),
including operational turn-over.  Addressing business process workflow
changes.  Understanding project(s) interdependencies.

·         Communications Management – Addressing communication and
organizational change management for both project team members and all
affected stakeholders.  Gathering and formally documenting stakeholder
expectations. Includes status meetings and reports, as well as the
communications plan and customer acceptance strategy.

·         Issue/Risk Management – Identifying, tracking, and reporting of
risks and issues in the overall structure of managing project’s budget,
schedule, quality, and scope.  Includes the processes, tools and methods
for efficiently gathering, assessing and communicating issues and risks to
project stakeholders.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Chandan Ojha*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified*
*)| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035 Mail:
**chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com
<chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com>** | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2019 **| IM: **chandan.recruiter1 (Gtalk)*

*Linkedin:**http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/>*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*