Hi,

*You can reach me at 408-709-1760 , Ext: 960*

*Kindly send me updated resume with contact details.*

*Please reply to me…..a...@tresourceinc.com <a...@tresourceinc.com>*

Role : Remote Sr. Salesforce Developer

Skills Desired

•             Salesforce.com or SDFC.com or force.com - 3+ years

•             5+ years of web application development experience, both
front and back-end

•             2+ years experience developing custom applications on the
Salesforce Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce

•             Experience customizing and extending SaaS applications

•             Hands-on experience with J2EE (or .Net), Java,
Javascript/HTML/CSS/AJAX, Webservices, XML

•             Experience with one or more web platform APIs such as Google,
Salesforce.com, Amazon.com

THANK YOU,

Anil kumar

Technical Recruiter

 Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:  408-709-1760 , Ext: 960  | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email:   a...@tresourceinc.com | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk:   trg.anil  | YIM :   trganil