Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at *kalp...@tresourceinc.com
<kalp...@tresourceinc.com>* or give me call at *408-709-1760 EXT-956*

For you reference, please find Job Description as under

*Role:* *Salesforce Developer*

*Location:* *Carlsbad, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Job Description:*

v  B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent

v  10 years of experience with technical implementations of customer
projects

v  Proficient in SFDC technologies including configuration and custom
development

v  Experience with Salesforce service and sales domain

v  Experience with Apex coding (Custom Visual Pages, Classes, Triggers,
Workflows)  Experience with custom portals/communities

v  Have worked with secure web services and integration with Salesforce
both synchronous and asynchronous call outs

v  Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation
and load (ETL) tools

v  Application development experience with Javascript, XML, XML, HTML,
XSLT, XSD, WSDL, WADL

v  One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. DEV401, DEV501)
desirable

v  Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle,
etc.)

v  Familiarity with Object Oriented concepts and experience with OO
languages(Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)