Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent Position in NYC, NY. please let me know your availability
and updated profile ASAP.

Please response to my email ID: *parvinder**@tresourceinc.com*
<bi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Title  :                 Java Developer (Ruby on Rails)*

*Duration:            FTE/6 Months C2C*

*Location:            NYC,NY*

*Interview:           Telephonic/Skype *

*Mandatory Skills:*   Ruby on Rails + *tomcat + linux + java + j2ee +
javascript*

*JD:*

*Senior Developer *

·         *Develop and maintain software application supporting the CFTC
Portal *

·         *Assist in Functional Analysis and Design*

·         *Provide Technical Design*

·         *Prepare program specifications *

·         *Produce application code*

·         *Perform unit and integration testing*

·         *Investigate root cause and fix defects*

·         *Participate in status review meetings and team meetings*

·         *Prepare procedural and code documentation *

·         *Provide monitoring for migrations between environments*

*Technologies*

·         *Linux*

·         *GIT Version Control*

·         *Ruby Version Manager*

·         *Ruby-on-rails*

·         *Postgresql*

·         *Java*

·         *Javascript*

·         *Tomcat*

*Desired :- *

·         *Redis*

·         *Teamcity*

·         *Tmux*

·         *Virtualbox*

·         *Vagrant*

·         *Nginx*

·         *ACK*

·         *Selenium*

*          phantoms’*

*Thanks and Regards...*

*Parvinder Kumar |Technology Resource Group, Inc. 3736 Hill-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA- 95051** | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
*Direct: 408-933-9918 | Office: 408-709-1760*964 | Fax: 408-884-2409*

*Email id: parvinder**@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>* |**G
Talk:** parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r*