Hi,
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:    SOA ArchitectLocation:   Sunnyvale, CADuration:   12+
MonthsRequired:-8 years of experience is required.Expertise with Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA) design and implementation, together with
application integration using the Enterprise Service Bus model.Very strong
understanding of web platform, layered architecture, design patterns and
Caching technologies for high-volume web applications.Experience with
Object oriented design patternsDeep knowledge of Java/J2EE programming -
experience with Spring MVC highly desirable.Application Server software
administration (Weblogic, Websphere and Tomcat)Web server software
administration like (Apache)Database software utilities and tools (e.g.
Oracle, DB2, UDB, TOAD and MongoDB)Enterprise Operating Systems (Solaris,
Linux, AIX and i5/OS)Operating System level scripting tools like Shell
scripts, PERL scripts, Batch programming*
Web Analytics tools like Omniture and Google Analytics
Front-end technologies and tools like Javascript, JSON, CSS, AJAX
Build and Release management tools like Hudson and Maven

Thanks & Regards;
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road; Princeton Junction; NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794