*Web Developers (strong HTML5) local preferred*

*Pittsburgh, PA*

*3+ months (possible extension)*

*Max Rate: $32hr*

We are hiring 4 Web UI Developers to start in October.  This is a 3 month
assignment and then we’ll evaluate performance and if we want to keep the
individual longer.

Try to identify local candidates.  They don’t need to be senior.  We will
consider junior (5+ years of experience) to mid level if they are great at
HTML and are very professional and smart.

*Web (UI)  Developer*

Candidate is a front end web developer.  The candidate must be a
self-starter who is able to conceptualize, develop and troubleshoot
technical solutions for advanced interface designs.

*Required Skills/Experience*:

Advanced HTML and CSS skills

   HTML5 strongly preferred

         Web image optimization / preparation using Adobe Photoshop

         Strong level JavaScript/jQuery experience

         Knowledge best practices for browser compatibility

   IE 7.0+

   Firefox

   Safari

   Chrome

         Functional understanding of PHP 5

         Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and meet deliverable
dates with limited supervision

         Must produce accurate code, based on CIBER development standards,
and perform detailed unit testing

         Must understand and be capable of working in a flexible
environment where overtime and extra efforts may be required

*Desired Qualifications:*

Server side programming experience (.Net, Python, Cold Fusion,
etc.)·

Experience with SiteCore 6.5/7.0

SQL/MySQL experience

Must be able to communicate effectively, using both written and verbal means

         Must be able to comprehend requirements documents as related to
business and functional needs and plan coding efforts accordingly

         Ability to lead and mentor more junior development resources

*Optional Criteria:*

      Experience (Certification) with template development and
implementation of Content Management Systems (CMS)

 Ektron CMS 8.7/9.1

   Kentico 5.0/5.5

 Autonomy/Interwoven Teamsite

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290