Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Position: **Quality Assurance Analyst*

*Location: **Chicago, IL*

*Duration: **3 month contract *

*Interview Process: **Skype/Phone and Face to face*

*Note: Must have BCBS experience*

*Consulting engagement *at a large organization in Healthcare service
industry.

Upp is now seeking a* Quality Assurance Analyst* responsible for developing
and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software
applications.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Involve in test planning, writing test cases and scripts, test
case automation and test execution.

·         Review system use cases and functional specifications with the
appropriate business analyst.

·         Identify potential problems, omissions and open issues, document
all problems, and attend walkthroughs and attend signoff meetings.

·         Serve as a process improvement leader for the QA department, and
serve as a coach and mentor to the department staff regarding how to
develop and execute a test plan.

·         Responsible for identifying areas for improvements, implementing
process improvements and ensuring long term compliance.

·         Act as the lead in managing QA participation in sunset reviews.

*EXPERIENCE:*

·         Minimum 6 years of IT work experience.

·         Must have experience working in a data warehouse environment with
ood understanding of dimensional modeling.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

·         Excellent SQL skills, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) testing or
Development experience are required.

·         Testing background and hands on experience with test tools.

·         Experience with Ab Initio ETL, Cognos, strong SQL skills, and
large volume Data Warehouse.

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field, Certification in CSQE or CSQA preferred, but not
required.

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>