Hello,

 I am *Dhiraj, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. *We
have* URGENT REQUIREMENT* of *Oracle SOA Architect**,* with one of our
*Client*

*Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id *dku...@tresourceinc.com* or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-985 / Direct: 408-933-9532.*

Please Share Me Profile -----dku...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

*Role:* *Oracle SOA Architect*

*Location:* *Columbus, Ohio*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Must have:*

ü  Oracle Service Bus-OSB proxy service , business service , complex
message flow, various OSB constructs , Error handling , security
,Reporting,
,Monitoring etc.

ü  Oracle SOA Suite - BPEL , Mediator , Adapter ,BAM , Error handling

ü  XML, XSLT, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, WS-BPELJCA Adapters, WS-Policy,
WS-Security, WS-Addressing & other WS-* standards

ü  Java

*Experience Required:*

ü  Should have managed & delivered at least4-5 end to end large integration
projects in  Oracle Fusion Middleware with core responsibility in the role
of Technical/Solution Architect and overall project delivery management.

ü  Should possess strong knowledge on Best Practices and Delivery
governance of large integration projects.

ü  Should be aware of strength and weaknesses of all competing middleware
technologies in the integration domain.

ü  Should be able to build/review solutions/architectures/designs/service
spec and estimates involving Oracle Fusion

ü  Middleware components like Oracle Service Bus ,Oracle SOA Suite & Oracle
Data Integrator

ü  Should be able to mentor and manage a workforce in  SOA technology areas
specially in Oracle Service Bus 11g

ü  Strong exposure to SOA Governance, SOA road map, SOA Capability &
Maturity model

Regards,

  *Dhiraj*

|*Technology Resource Group.*|