*Sr. Cognos Developer*

*Cape cod, MA**.(ONLY LOCALS) *

*6 Months*

*Rate- $60/Hr*

*They need to be able to explain what the outcome of their work has been
and to demonstrate an understanding of the business needs behind the work.
Also need to assist in the creation of our client's data strategy and data
analytic capabilites.*

A full time contract resource to assist the organization in creating our
business intelligence reporting framework.  This will enable everyone in
our organization to make decisions based on reliable data and achieve
better business outcomes.  We currently license Cognos as our Business
Analytics tool via from Fiserv.  We are seeking a Cognos expert to assist
in the creation of the banks data strategy.

Our goal is to create a data dictionary, where we identify the core data
necessary for the business and ad-hoc reporting - where the results are
consistent and reliable.   We intend to use this core data to manage costs,
drive profitability and increase growth. We are also looking to create a
data strategy that will minimizes the IT resources required for reporting
tasks. We are looking  to bridge the gap between business user freedom and
IT governance and processes.  Our business units are looking for fast and
intuitive solutions that will put analytics into the hands of everyone who
needs it. We need a sharp and experienced IT professional with deep report
writing, data management, and Cognos experience to create a data strategy
that delivers bank wide data analytics capabilities.

Requirements and Skills:

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science

5-10 years of related data warehouse experience

Microsoft SQL

Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail

Banking experience

Fiserv experience a plus

Knowledge of Cognos a must

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290